Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Mother-In-Law Next Door

My mother-in-law just bought the house next door in an auction on Saturday. I know, it is next door, but I am happy for her. It is the first house she has ever owned. Her mom is gone now and my kids are her happiness. She is not the mettling type either, so I think it will be okay. I know you would like for them to be a few houses away, but I am trying to just think of all the good things.

When I am at work, I'm sure that Nana will be sure the family is fed. John is definately not a mommas boy, so that will not be a problem. She will get to see the boys more, and she can help take Caleb to preschool. I worry though that Caleb won't want to spend the night with her anymore, when he can just go home to his house next door.

And....maybe we can get her to go to church with us. That would be awesome. Which brings me to my other good news......

BRETT WANTS TO GET BAPTIZED. He is asking a lot of questions, and we are gonna talk to Chris, the youth minister, to make sure he knows what he is doing. PRAISE GOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! I think that would be great!

Jeni