Wednesday, August 02, 2006

New to This Blog Stuff

I am sitting here after talking to my friend, Sarah, trying to figure out how to Blog. I just read my other friend's Blog about going to a different church and did not realize just how profound she could be. I also read Chad's blog and just cried at how strong he is after losing his wife and realizing how much more I need to grow. So hopefully by reading other Blogs and leaving my thoughts behind, we can all grow closer, and encourage each other in our Christian walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Its fun Huh? Just think you already have your first comment. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Sarah

Jen said...

Your sight is beautiful! It took me awhile to get the hang of all of it too. It's fun though and gets very addictive! I have so many people to keep up with now!!
Welcome!