Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Pot Just Gets Deeper

I found out more information about the racial slur episode. It seems like one of the people that I trusted and believed in, was the major one who was sturring the pot and making the situation worse, by adding fuel to the fire. I now am tempted to call her out onto the carpet, tell her what I know, and then tell her that I chose to forgive her and go on. I really don't know if legally I should even be talking to her, or if I should just wait till later, when it all boils over. I feel betrayed and I can't believe that someone could do this to another and actually sleep at night. I feel like they have treated me the way they claim others treat them. Are they any better than the ones they accuse? I also think that no matter what happens, some of them have already made their minds up, and nothing can be done to change that. I keep praying, my friends are praying, I know, because I felt uplifted the last day I worked. Praise God who gives me strength to hold up my head and walk into the fire every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee, I'm so proud of you. This trial, to shall pass. You keep focused on our Lord and you will be the victor here not the victim. God's timing in all this will prevail. I personally wouldn't say anymore to anyone. It's their problem and you need to keep them in prayer. I know that's very hard to do, but God is bigger than all this and he will fight for you.
You are in my prayers and I miss our calls. Love ya, Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is nice! My mom has never commented on my blog! You should feel very special! I didn't know that you had a blog until today. Pretty cool. I am very excited to read. I hope that you post often.

Miss ya

Jeni