Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Spooktacular Birthday

Caleb's birthday party was a hit. Over 14 kids showed up at our house dressed in their Halloween costumes to help him celebrate his 6th birthday. We played, "Who's the ghost?", Pin the nose on the pumpkin, and the pumpkin toss. There was a constume contest, batman cake, and ghost shaped pizza. All in all, it went well and Caleb said it was his best Birthday ever.
Surprisingly, the baby did not cry at all over the costumes.

Thursday is Paden's first trick-or-treat night. I can't wait to see how he does. Brett says he is too old, but I would like to get one year of all 3 of my kids dressed up for Halloween in the picture, so I am still trying to talk him into one more year. They say that the firetrucks drive by and throw out candy to the kids where we live. That is a treat when they bring it to you and you don't even have to leave the house. I'll be sure to post some pics.

No comments: