Friday, September 05, 2008

Palin Power



I LOVE HER !! I am so impressed with what she has done in Alaska. Can you believe she sold the jet on ebay? I have no doubt that she and McCain will shake things up in Washington. The past 2 nights, I watched the Republican Convention, and Palin made me proud to be a Republican that stands for our core morals and values that our country was founded on. McCain followed up tonight and left tears in my eyes at one point, when he talked about the guy next to him, and how he told him not to give up. I think they have the guts to stand up to the unpopular opinion and make some great changes.


Her baby boy also touches my heart, especially since we thought that Paden could have been born with Down's. She is a real woman with real family issues, and I know she cares about us little people. I think I want to order a "Palin Power" T-shirt. Don't forget to pray about your vote this coming election, and let the Lord lead your decision.

1 comment:

Jen said...

PALIN!!!!